I am George Hall, a West Yorkshire based family historian and avid local history researcher with ambitions to pursue both fields professionally.
Find below my blog, alongside my latest post on my Liversedge Cemetery One Place Study and a featured biography.
Learn the story of my Great Great Grandfather, Ernest James Hall. He had a difficult but inspiring life and is a man I deeply admire. I am truly proud to be a descendant of his.
Latest from the Blog
- Two years volunteering in a Cemetery?
- Mary Jane Fell: Courage and Perseverance
- Anthony Metcalfe: Miner, Dog Owner and Survivor
- Bridget Cook: Bravery Lost to Time
- Harriet Keighley: The Widow
Liversedge Cemetery One Place Study
Find below my latest blog post regarding my one place study of the Cemetery and some information regarding the Friends of Liversedge Cemetery.
June 22, 2021
Learn the short-lived, tragic tale of a dyer’s labourer and the accident that took his life.